Because bloggings not just for girls!

Couldn’t find a list of top travel hashtags for men, guys and all the instal-loving boys out there so whipped one up myself. Although 68% of the 400 million daily Instagram users are women, that stills leaves little old 32% of men who also love to get their insta on!

 

95 millions photos are shared in Instagram everyday, and if your a man, or a traveler like me, then you know you need to a little help to get a little cut through in all those posts!

 

I’ve worked hard to try and build up my Instagram, ( <-feel free to check it out) and thought it’s only my duty to help out others trying to do the same. So without further ado, below you will find not only 25+ travel hashtags for men, but also an extra 40 general travel tags for you to boost your posts! Enter your email to get access then go get your insta on!

 

Know some other great travel tags for guys? Drop ’em in the comments below!

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright ©2017, The One Hit Wander. For any questions please email hello@theonehitwander.com